[mythtv-users] DVB-EIT

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Mon Apr 17 13:29:16 UTC 2006

Hello!
Since the update to 0.19 I have serious problems getting EIT date from DVB-T
in Germany, in 0.18.1 it worked perfectly.

Could you please be so kind to give me more detailed information which table
you altered how, I already made some alterations in the database and got rid
of the error messages in the log, but I still have von EIT date grabbed.

Thanks!