[mythtv-users] Configuring xine

ben at ultraswank.com ben at ultraswank.com
Thu Apr 6 22:54:22 UTC 2006

OK, only tangentally myth related but I'm hoping someone here can help.  I
just rebuilt my system, and in the rebuild switched from ogle to xine
because ogle refuused to work anymore.  Xine is fine, but my remote
emulates keyboard presses, so I'm effectively using the arrow keys to
navigate menues.  Works fine in in Myth, but xine uses the mouse for dvd
navigation.  Anyone know of a way to get it to navigate using the keyboard
instead?  I can't find any option that allows for that.

Ben Newman

in America, it almost seems like family has become a code word for
something that you can put a five-year-old in front of, go out for two
hours, and come back secure in the knowledge that your child will not have
been exposed to any ideas.
-  Neil Gaiman