[mythtv-users] Absolute links in mythweb

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 6 07:29:36 UTC 2006

Hi Ben,

No offence meant here, but it sounds like you just enjoy being stubborn.

If you can't figure out how to setup mod_proxy_html I'm sure someone would
be happy to explain it. Because in my opinion, websites shouldn't be
designed to be compatible with a reverse proxy, when you setup a reverse
proxy, you have specific needs, and rewriting paths etc, is part and parcel.

Just my two pence ;-)

(Then again if you enjoy the links experience.. feel free to stick at it..)

> - Ben
>
> --
> A: Because it destroys the flow of conversation.
> Q: Why is top posting dumb?