[mythtv-users] mythcontrols - Skip ahead/back?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Apr 6 03:41:25 UTC 2006

On 04/05/2006 11:19 PM, Jeff Simpson wrote:

>I just found out about mythcontrols - Great plugin!
>
>the 0.18 to 0.19 update changed the default function ot the left/right
>arrow keys from a 30 second / 5 second skip to enabling fastforward /
>rewind. Fastforward and Rewind no longer work, so I'd like to change
>the behavior back to what it used to be.
>
>But I can't find the 30s / 5s skips in mythcontrols - the only
>functions I see are the rewind/fastforward and jump ahead back (10
>minute). Can anyone point me towards the smaller skip ahead/back
>functions? Thanks!

http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.19

Added playgroups which allow default playback options (timestretch, skip
and jump intervals) to be set on a per recording schedule basis.
Important: The new default playback group does not inherit the skip
settings previously configured in mythfrontend. Please visit the
Playback group configuration screen to reset your defaults to the
expected behavior.

Mike