[mythtv-users] mythcontrols - Skip ahead/back?

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Apr 6 03:19:11 UTC 2006

I just found out about mythcontrols - Great plugin!

the 0.18 to 0.19 update changed the default function ot the left/right
arrow keys from a 30 second / 5 second skip to enabling fastforward /
rewind. Fastforward and Rewind no longer work, so I'd like to change
the behavior back to what it used to be.

But I can't find the 30s / 5s skips in mythcontrols - the only
functions I see are the rewind/fastforward and jump ahead back (10
minute). Can anyone point me towards the smaller skip ahead/back
functions? Thanks!

 -Jeff