[mythtv-users] mythcontrols - Skip ahead/back?

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Apr 6 04:11:51 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.19
>
> Added playgroups which allow default playback options (timestretch, skip
> and jump intervals) to be set on a per recording schedule basis.
> Important: The new default playback group does not inherit the skip
> settings previously configured in mythfrontend. Please visit the
> Playback group configuration screen to reset your defaults to the
> expected behavior.

Thanks, but I don't think you read my question. I'm not looking for
where to set the intervals for the skip, but where to set what button
to hit to trigger a skip (or more specifically, what the action is
called in mythcontrol to be able to assign it a key). I only see fast
forward, rewind, and jump in the list, no skip.

 - Jeff