[mythtv-users] new recordings missing basename field in recorded table

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 02:27:02 UTC 2006

Thanks for the explanation, I now understand what happened when I
upgraded my system from 0.18 to 0.19.  I upgraded the frontend first
and I saw these schema upgrade on the frontend...  The same thing
happened to me.  I had to reschedule all my shows.

The exact same thing happened tonight to some of my show, which I
didn't upgrade anything recently.  Everything looks good (scheduling,
shows, params) but the backend refuse scheduling the shows.  I have to
delete them and re-schedule.

Steve M.