[mythtv-users] schedule recording what is a "timeslot"

Paul Wilson paul at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Apr 2 06:46:31 UTC 2006

When I set "Record this program in this timeslot every week." what does
this exactly mean?
is it a fixed time frame or does it allow some "slip" . if a program
moves 30 mins or so with this setting pick this up?

eg if I set program which normally starts at 9:30pm - 10:00pm and the
following week is starts at 10:15pm would this "timeslot" suppose to
find my program?
Personally I think we should define "timeslot" to mean
"Morning/afternoon/evening/late" etc..
Note:
I looked at the "official doc" and  there wasn't a definition of "timeslot"