[mythtv-users] using WinTV PVR-350 to play AM/FM radio? (slightly OT)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 3 04:02:13 UTC 2006

On 04/02/2006 09:06 PM, Steven C. Liu wrote:
> Thanks for the info.  Question: can I install the 0.18 version of
> MythFM on a 0.19 MythTV system?  I can't find the 0.19 version of
> MythFM.  FYI - I'm running FC4.  I have just successfully compiled
> MythFM-0.18, but have not yet run a 'make install'.

I won't say, "Yes," because I don't know for sure (and don't want to
take responsibility for the results), but I will say that I'm running
the same MythStream on SVN head that I ran on 0.18...  Just make sure if
you install it, you're willing to accept the consequences (and keep the
source directory around for a while in case you need to do a "make
uninstall").

Mike