[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:47:34 UTC 2005

The nova-t's don't have tv-outs, so no chaining required, they write
out mpeg files to the harddisk, and your gfx card has a tv-out on it.
I can't recommend one as one was built into the ASUS motherboard of
the pundit I opted for (one of the reasons I opted for a pundit ;)  )
Cheers,
- Ciaran

On 26/09/05, Ben Edwards <Ben.Edwards at flybe.com> wrote:
> [...]

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)