[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Ben Edwards Ben.Edwards at flybe.com
Mon Sep 26 10:16:10 UTC 2005

Now I get it ;)  So it is a graphics card with TV out connected to the TV, I
guess the TV outs on the TV cards are all daisy chained into the Graphics
card (with TV in/out).  I did not realise I would need a graphics card with
TV out as well as the freeview cards. I thought the TV out on the freeview
card was used to connect to the TV.  What TV out graphics card do you
recommend?

Regards
Ben

> > Is the  'Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-t PCI card' a good choice or
> are there other
> > freeview cards I should consider (freeview is the
> relatively new free to
> > view TV service here in the UK).  I am assuming here that I
> should go for a
> > internal PCI card because I am not sure about compatibility
> with external
> > USB cards although having a external card is better from
> the point of you of
> > interference.
>
> I've never used a USB card, but the PCI cards were certainly easy to
> setup.  All I had to do was.
>
> modprobe dvb-cx88
>
> Everything else could be done from with Myth
>

> Good Luck

DISCLAIMER: The information in this Internet E-mail or Fax is confidential
and is intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of
information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Flybe or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended
recipient please contact postmaster at flybe.com
Flybe is the trading name of Jersey European Airways (UK) Ltd, Jack Walker
House, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2HL
Company Registration No. 2769768