[mythtv-users] Hardware Woes

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:58:22 EDT 2005

I recently upgraded my motherboard and processor from a p4 1.6 to a p4
3.0and asus p4r800-v deluxe. It seems that hdtv stutters more than it
did on
the 1.6. I was able to watch it on the 1.6 without stutter unless I fast
forwarded it. Should I upgrade the kernel to an SNMP version? I used Jarods
Guide to originally install mythtv. I am currently running 2.6.11-1.14_FC3,
512mb ram p4 3.0ghz,pchdtv3000,pvr250, fx5200, and 120gig hd.

Any suggestions are greatly appriciated.

-Gregg