[mythtv-users] 2 DTV questions

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Fri Oct 28 17:58:56 EDT 2005

1)  Is anyone got something that will let me see the PPV listings?  I
know there used to be a script, but it never worked for me and I'm
pretty sure that I've seen here that its no longer maintained.

2)  Far more importantly to me, every once in a while my D10-200
locks up.  This means that channels won't change, no picture is
displayed, etc.  I can't even turn it off using the power button.  I
have to actually unplug it from the wall and wait 30 seconds.  This
doesn't happen very often, maybe twice in the last six or nine
months, but when it happens I start looking for a problem with my
normally very reliable Myth setup instead of the STB where I should
be looking.  Am I alone in this or have others had this trouble too?

--
Mickey Chandler
Chief Operating Whizard