[mythtv-users] OT:? GeForce MX4000 and TV Out oddness

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Nov 29 17:42:35 EST 2005

This may sound obvious, but make it bigger until your border is gone. :)

It would be nice (hint, hint developers) if we could define margins
for the GUI and OSD so we wouldn't have to choose between borders and
info getting cut off. I have a happy balance between those options
after a bunch of tweaking. I cut off a little and have no borders.