[mythtv-users] Re: No audio after transcode on PVR-350

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Nov 29 07:01:12 EST 2005

That's the strange thing. I have my audio card piped into my receiver
and I don't get audio out of that, either. I also have on-board audio
that I don't use on my motherboard. I tried plugging that in to see
if it was being routed that way and still nothing. I'll take a closer
look at my software mixer settings and see if I just screwed
something up in there. Do you know what channel that audio should be
coming through?