[mythtv-users] Re: No audio after transcode on PVR-350

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:58:59 EST 2005

Do you hear a quick  pop on the transcoded file before sound drops out. I
have tried transcode on a few vob files. Instead of the sound being in sync
on the transcoded files, the sound would jump to somewhere in the middle of
the transcoded file but would play perfectly clear on the vob file. I had to
re-rip the dvd and transcode it over again. Maybe you are just going to have
to re-rip and re-transcode.

"Let ye without segmentation fault cast the first int!"

Korey Fort