[mythtv-users] Soundblaster Live 24! External USB

Cenk Ozkan cenk at empyre.org
Wed May 25 18:33:14 UTC 2005

Anyone got the Soundblaster Live external (snd-usb-audio) working with the
Line in from the PVR 350 out ?? I currently have to run two lines on my
external amp. One for the SB Live Optical In from my MythDVD and MythMusic
outputting Dolby, DTS etc and the other for the Sound out of the PVR 350.
How can I mix the PVR 350 into the SB live ? Its plugged in but no sound. I
followed Jarod's guide.
Also when using alsamixer in only shows two controls, PCM and Capture. Both
are at max volume and unmuted.

Ideas ?

Cenk