[mythtv-users] problem with HD3000 and channel setup

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sun May 15 03:12:05 UTC 2005

On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:37:42 -0700 (PDT)
Howard Cokl <hojoloco at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Then in mythtv-setup I assigned
> the OTA lineup to the HD3K and then went into channel
> editor and had it scan for channels.

I get basic cable and up to now I was hooking it up to the 3 pvr-250s I
have. When I installed the hd3000, I used the same cable as the now-
replaced pvr-250. I tried to do the channel scanning but kept getting
"Can't tune... Timeout" error message. But that could be because there
is no acceptable signal coming on that cable.

> Later after
> running mythfilldatabase I edited the OTA channels and
> added the xmlid to the scanned channels and marked the
> zap2it channels invisible.

Where can I find the xmlid's? I tried looking on the zap2it site and
could not find them...

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net