[mythtv-users] Pundit - DVI - Samsung HLP

Frostykev frostykev at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 14:23:12 UTC 2005

I am in the process of loading MythTv on my Asus pundit (not R) using the SIS chipset.  So far the install is going well.  The problem is that my samsung is not recognizing the DVI.  Using the SISCTRL program it looks like the DVI port is an Analog port.  Is this true?  Will an Analog DVI port work with the Samsung HLP's?

Last, if anyone has a working DVI config that I could gander at, I would appreciate it.

Kevin