[mythtv-users] How to upgrade to 0.18?

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Tue May 10 23:08:56 UTC 2005

The original poster has asked an excellent question. I too was wondering if
there is anything to be done other than installing the new 0.18 binaries via
apt-get. I wondered if there are changes in the MySQL database schema, or
perhaps a required reinitialization of the system via mythtv-setup (or
whatever its called now).