[mythtv-users] PIP in Program Guide in MythTV sample screenshot?

Jens Baumeister jens.baumeister at gmail.com
Sat May 7 11:45:40 UTC 2005

On 5/7/05, Paul Fielding <paul at fielding.ca> wrote:

> The point is, it's a program guide with video in the corner.  I'm interested
> in that but I'll be darned if I've been able to find an option for it, or
> any other reference to it anywhere....

It's been there for awhile: Just open the guide from Live TV. Press
the menu button, then choose the program guide item

However, as far as I know it'll stay tuned to the current channel. You
can browse other channels but the picture will keep showing the one
you came form until you select another channel, at which point you'll
be be back to fullscreen mode.

Jens