[mythtv-users] PIP in Program Guide in MythTV sample screenshot?

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Sat May 7 11:13:02 UTC 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Davidson" <lists at backslash.co.uk>
> I don't know what you are looking at but those two people are in the same
> scene, one just standing behind the other, doesn't look like PIP at all to
> me.

Sorry, I suppose calling it PIP is technically a bit of a misnomer.  It's
only PIP in so much as there appears to be a small video window in the
screen, within the main picture in this case being the Program Guide.

The point is, it's a program guide with video in the corner.  I'm interested
in that but I'll be darned if I've been able to find an option for it, or
any other reference to it anywhere....

regards,

Paul