[mythtv-users] Xbox Versions

Shaun Bryant sbryant at thepit.org
Wed May 4 17:18:51 UTC 2005

Mark,

Why did you do a hardware hack for you where just going to run it as a front-end?

I have 5 Xboxes running now all with Xebian, each runs very well with SD video (forget HD). My suggestion would be to pick one up used, this is how I bought mine and thus did not have to stress as much about the version.

Shaun