[mythtv-users] TV Overscan

dave at theansells.com dave at theansells.com
Fri Mar 18 08:29:14 UTC 2005

Hi,
  I am trying to get my MythTV to fill the whole TV screen.

  I think I understand from the docs that the Myth overscan settings only
affect the TV image within the X-Window *not* the X-Window size/position
on the TV screen.

  So how do I persuade my X-Window, which is currently slightly smaller
than the screen with slightly wavy edges, to expand?

  I have tried xvidtune, but my hardware doesnt seem to respond to that!

  My hardware is  motherboard based graphics and TV Out based on Intel
815E and Focus 453 chipsets.

  Anything else I can try?

thasnk,
Dave