[mythtv-users] apache 2gb limit? mythweb

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:10:32 UTC 2005

Not directly myth related, but I'm sure that somebody else on this
list has run into it before. I'd like to use mythweb as a way to get
an http link to the raw NUV files (to use with wget or similar). When
attempting to download files > 2gb in size, apache throws a strange
error (I don't have the error handy, but it was clear that it was a
file size issue). Is there a particular way that apache needs to be
compiled so that large files will work? I'm running 2.0.52-rc1 on a
gentoo system. (maybe a use flag that enables large file support?)

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some