[mythtv-users] Live TV (PAL) but recording switches PVR-350 to NTSC

Phil Cornelius phil at croftvillas.com
Tue Mar 1 22:05:52 UTC 2005

I have been struggling with mythtv for ages..

I have PVR-350 and FC3

I followed jarrods guide and installed mythtv 0.16 and have recently
upgraded to 0.17

I am in a PAL area and I have live TV working a treat.. but when I
record something it ends up B&W (looks like NTSC) after that Live TV
subsequently looks the same.

I have to reload ivtv drivers to get the live TV back to color and PAL
again.

I have tried changed the recording profiles to ???x576 but that has no
effect.

Can anyone help?
When does mythtv change the ivtvcfg?

Yours