[mythtv-users] How to reply to messages in mythtv-users Archives?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Mar 11 19:41:23 UTC 2005

> I have the similar problems. The traffic in this list is very high. Is
> there any newsserver gateway to this list, so I can use news protocol to
> access only the posts I am interested in?

Please, search the archoves for topics like "forum" and such.  (you'll
find the answer you're looking for, along with helpful suggestions like
"run a threaded email client")

I beg of you all, please do not start this thread again (and let it die
with this message), as it's redundant and will not change the current
state of things.

-Chris