[mythtv-users] Live TV (PAL) but recording switches PVR-350 to NTSC

Phil Cornelius phil at croftvillas.com
Wed Mar 2 11:54:09 UTC 2005

OK.. discovered the problem..

I had the default input of my capture card set to Svideo 0.

Prior to recording anything and outside mythtv the card is initialized
to Composite 0.

Watching Live TV does not change the default input of the capture card
to the mythtv settings.. but recording a program does.

So

card initialized to Composite 0  as part of boot process
watch live TV  (OK)
Record program --> myth changes card settings to Svideo 0
watch recording (not OK)
watch live TV (not OK)

So just changed the default input of capture card to Composite 0.

Yours
Phil