[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase auto run - again sorry

Ant Daniel antdaniel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:48:10 UTC 2005

On 6/21/05, Matthew Carle <matthew_carle at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes you can try the same solution as I did. (Assuming that it's
working still waiting to see for sure. It did seem to add an extra
day, but my status says it's 'still running' although it's not)

On the setup screen for mythfilldatabase there is a box for 'arguments'

enter
--graboption "--config-file /home/mythtv/.xmltv/tv_grab_au.conf"

I'm not sure if the quotes are actually needed, but as far as I can
tell so far, are not doing anything bad.

Hope this helps.
Ant.