[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase auto run - again sorry

Matthew Carle matthew_carle at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:35:25 UTC 2005

[root at mythtv ~]# date
Tue Jun 21 19:14:54 EST 2005
[root at mythtv ~]# echo $TZ

[root at mythtv ~]#

It would seem that TZ is not set. I've determined that this should come from
the configuration file (which it seems isn't loading). At the moment the
config file is in "/home/mythtv/.xmltv/tv_grab_au.conf". I don't know how it
finds it when running as root. I'll try copying the file to "/root/.xmltv/".
Is there a way to specify a parameter when mythbackend runs the tv_grab_au
script? I am running Fedora Core 3.

Matthew.