MythStreamTV (was Re: [mythtv-users] Mythstream)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at
Thu Jun 9 22:00:06 UTC 2005

Joshua Ebel wrote:

>Sorry about the confusion on the name of the project. At the time I wasn't
>aware of MythStream. Maybe I'll change the name to something like
>MythWebStream or something less confusing like MythBoner :).
Well, they are different names, like Firefox ( ) and Firebird ( ).  ;)  So, really, we only have to
make sure users use the correct names...

OK.  Your way is probably easier.  :)

Unfortunately, you've already got and , so it might be more confusing to
have conflicting project name/product name...