MythStreamTV (was Re: [mythtv-users] Mythstream)

David Morris mythtv at
Thu Jun 9 19:54:36 UTC 2005

Funny you mention it, because I was --> <-- this close to saying
something myself.  Before I put my foot in my mouth I double checked and
realized that MythStream also streams video, although I think it still
only supports the ShoutCast-type internet streams, not MPEG streams.