MythStreamTV (was Re: [mythtv-users] Mythstream)

Joshua Ebel joshebel at
Thu Jun 9 19:43:44 UTC 2005

Sorry about the confusion on the name of the project. At the time I wasn't
aware of MythStream. Maybe I'll change the name to something like
MythWebStream or something less confusing like MythBoner :).

-Joshua Ebel
joshebel at

PS OMG, is there another project named MythBoner I'm not aware of? :)

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at] On Behalf Of Michael T. Dean
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:18 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: MythStreamTV (was Re: [mythtv-users] Mythstream)

Egeekial wrote:

> I just cannot seem to get Mythstream working properly. I'm trying to
> stream MPEG2 files from my PVR-150.

For the archive, this discussion is actually about MythStreamTV ( ), not MythStream ( ).  MythStreamTV is
for streaming video to a client across a (possibly "slow") network
connection and MythStream is for listening to streaming Internet radio.

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at