[mythtv-users] Looking for MythFM or equivilant

David ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Sun Jul 31 14:36:37 EDT 2005

I've been a Myth user for about a year - I've got a wonderful setup
that I'm extremely happy with. It includes (for those interested) 6
different tuners (some HDTV, some ivtv, some saa7134) SPDIF Audio, 2
terrabytes of diskspace, 2xfrontends, 2xbackends - the list goes on.

I'm looking to add Radio recording to my setup, there are two radio
shows in my area I want to record one is Comedy, one is news.

I've googled and found references to two radio plugins for Myth,
MythFM and MythRadio - but I'm unable to access/download either of
them. MythRadio doesn't seem to have a homepage, and MythFM's
homepage is gone.

So, my question:

"Has anyone gotten radio plugin to work with Myth V18.1, and if so
which one? "

Thanks!

David