[mythtv-users] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB (ATSC/QAM) and MythTV

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:14:56 EDT 2005

Check the Linux-DVB mailing list, there are some recent posts by Mac
Michaels and Michael Krufky regarding Fusion5 support.    I think that
the driver for the Fusion5 is in progress now.

I think the HD3000 will support QAM.   It appears that people have had
difficulty making it work, but I haven't tried yet.  I'll post a
message with my results after I give that a try.