[mythtv-users] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB (ATSC/QAM) and MythTV

Scott catfather at donpoo.net
Tue Jul 26 16:49:27 EDT 2005

On Jul 26, 2005, at 4:38 PM, Garry Cook wrote:
> The PCHD3000 is the safe bet for QAM? I thought that the Air2PC did
> QAM and the PCHD3000 only did OTA.
> Can someone confirm which card I'll want to buy if I want my HDTV via
> QAM over cable?

I was referring to Linux support in general, not specifically stating
the PCHD300 is a safe bet for QAM. I have no idea if it does or does
not support QAM as I'm only interested in OTA.

Following up on my own question, if I had bothered to look at the dvb-
linux list for 10min I would have seen that the FusionHDTV5 is not
yet supported in Linux.

--
Scott <catfather at donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1