[mythtv-users] Ready for use?

Chris Lopeman lopemanc at swbell.net
Thu Jul 21 16:57:53 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have been monitoring this mail list for a while now.  And mythTV looks
very interesting.  And I know it is not released yet.  And to be clear I
and not trying to be insulting or start a fight.  But...

I am about to start dishing out money for hardware to use with mythTV.
Hardware that could probably be used for nothing or little else.  This
coupled with the high activity of people having problems on the mailing
list, leads to a question.

Is anybody successfully using mythTV on a regular basis?  I just don't
want to put something together that is going to have problems with basic
functionality every other day.  Or is gonna work but look like crap on
my TV.

Thanks,

Chris Lopeman