[mythtv-users] venetian blind picture

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue Jul 19 21:09:11 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 01:15 -0600, Chad wrote:

> Check your mythtv-setup settings.  In your video sources section,
> check that you have the channel frequency table correct.  I believe
> you can also set this in the General settings in mythtv-setup, so
> check there as well.  For your analog cable, you probably want
> us-cable.

This is interesting, because the default value is us-cable, but when I
changed it from Default to us-cable explicitly in the channel settings,
I can now change channels on Live TV again (but new scheduled recordings
are still venetian blinds).

> Also, in the General tab, make sure your TV Format is correct (probably NTSC).

Yes, it is set to NTSC.

I will try more of your suggestions later when I have some time. Thanks
for the help.

--Greg