[mythtv-users] Pundit-R SATA drive speed

cfactor cfactor at usrsbin.net
Wed Jul 13 12:07:43 EDT 2005

I've noticed that as well.  I'm also suspecting driver issues, but there
doesn't seem to be a whole lot of information regarding the SATA
controller on this board with linux out there.  I'll probably try
downloading the latest vanilla kernel later today to see if they have any
updates.

___

John

Prefer not to receive HTML mail? Click here.