[mythtv-users] Pundit-R SATA drive speed

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:35:22 EDT 2005

Yeah. In my case these boxes are just front ends since the PVR family
of cards don't really fit very well so I haven't cared very much about
disk speed. If it was a back-end then I'd be a bit more concerned, but
even 12MB/S will source a number of live streams so it shouldn't cause
huge problems while we wait for someone to fix the driver.

Cheers,
Mark