[mythtv-users] Find Once Per Week Records Multiple Times

Derek Battams derek at battams.ca
Tue Jul 12 08:35:38 EDT 2005

Using 0.18 (KnoppMyth).  I've added a schedule to find and record a program once
a week.  The first airing was on Monday, but due to conflicts, that airing was
skipped and instead was recorded early this morning, as expected.  However, the
scheduler has now decided to record the program again on Wednesday.  I wouldn't
expect it to record again at least until next Monday.  Why would the scheduler
choose to record the program twice in the same week?  The original recording
from Tuesday hasn't been deleted and the program description, etc. is the same
for all showings.

Help appreciated,

Derek