[mythtv-users] "Feature Idea - P2P" Bad Idea

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Thu Jul 7 15:05:50 EDT 2005

>I know some of that message sounds pretty harsh.  I don't intend it to
>be insulting or anything like that.  It's just that this P2P
>discussion comes up frequently enough that it's getting annoying to
>me.  It has been repeatedly made clear that the people behind Myth
>don't want this in the current environment so why does this discussion
>keep happening?

because the list is found by a steady stream of new people and just like
anything, people feel they are the first to make a connection between two
memes. Truth be told, someone WAS the first, but there have been many
others in the same footsteps. Maybe posting to the list should require a
mandatory search of the archives before a submit is allowed? 8^)