[mythtv-users] lirc not working in X using FC 3 and DVICO remote.irxevent does not exist!

Dario Mratovich dario.mratovich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:36:44 EDT 2005

Hi Matthew

Thanks for the help - it worked!

For the record: I'm now using latest version of lirc (version 0.7.1
with built-in support for the DVICO remote - no patches required) and
I downloaded Chris Pascoe's lircrc file
(http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/mythtv-lircrc) and
copied it to /home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc (as you suggested). Jani's
lircrc is configured for irxevent so this doesn't work.

Now all I need to do is sort out some channel setup issues and I'm away!

Thanks again for the help.

Cheers

Dario