[mythtv-users] upcoming movies with *** or more?

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Tue Jan 25 22:43:43 EST 2005

I like the fact that mythfrontend and mythweb allow you to see a list
of the upcoming movies, and select some for recording.  But the list
is pretty long, and I was wondering if there was a way to limit the
list to movies with at least a certain number of stars.  I see that
the stars rating is stored as a separate field in the database, so
I was hoping this would be an easy thing to search on.

A related question is whether it is possible to automatically record
all movies with at least a certain number of stars.  Might be a nice
feature to have...

Dan

--
Dan Christensen