[mythtv-users] got the zap2it working, now another "problem"

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Mon Dec 26 21:51:57 EST 2005

On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 02:43:48PM -0800, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> According to the docs sent by http://www.magicitx.com, after Step 3,
> and setting up zap2it, etc, supposed to go to Step 4 Input Connections,
> when I do, I do not have any input connections.

I don't know about the particular documentation you're following, but in
the mythtv-setup program the 5 entries are supposed to be performed in
sequence:
	1) configure general settings like SQL server address
	2) configure tuner/grabber cards
	3) configure zap2it or other listings provider
	4) associate each tuner with a listing (input connections)
	5) edit channels if required

If you get to the Input Connections screen and can't see your tuner then
you should go back to step 2 and find out what's wrong.

--
Joke template: Three guys walk into a bar. One of them is a wee bit
stupid, and the whole scene unfolds with a tedious inevitability.