[mythtv-users] got the zap2it working, now another "problem"

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers.42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:43:48 EST 2005

I got the zap2it password functioning correctly. Thanks to those that
answered my question.. I couldn't get a GUI working, not sure what the
system has installed, but I found that by putting the file MYTHSETUP
back into the /var/lib/mythweb directory, and the MYTHSETUP is run at
bootup time.

According to the docs sent by http://www.magicitx.com, after Step 3,
and setting up zap2it, etc, supposed to go to Step 4 Input Connections,
when I do, I do not have any input connections.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com>