[mythtv-users] Re: Strange MythBackend troubles

Jeff Clemens teedub303 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:58:53 EST 2005

I think I figured out the remote system problem.  I wasn't aware that you
don't need to run a database on the remote system.  Once I turned that off,
and re set everything up between the master and slave boxes, the delete
problem, and the inability to jump forward and back cleared up.

Now, I have a different problem, though.  The tuner on the slave backend
shows as 'not available' in system status.

Any ideas there?  both master and slave backends are running.  nothing is
recording, it's just 'not available'