[mythtv-users] red_eye script

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 11:42:03 EST 2005

If Neil Bird's listening I was wondering if he'd managed to get his
channel changing digibox app to compile and work under FC4?

We discussed this a few months ago but I didn't have any luck - it just
seg faults and if I remember correctly when I debug'd it it was
something to do with permissions on the ttyS0.. I never got around this..

I've just updated to SVN and now I have a problem - if the script
doesn't exit without an error myth quits recording and that creates a
whole load of problems

Cheers

Craig