[mythtv-users] MythWeb and

Lachlan McIntosh lachlan at directions.com.au
Mon Dec 5 03:07:42 EST 2005

I did a stupid thing on the weekend and ran "apt-get upgrade" now
mythweb won't work.

I get the message:

Database Setup Error
The database environment variables are not correctly set in the
included .htaccess file. Please read through the comments included
in the file and set up the db_* environment variables correctly.
Some possible solutions are to make sure that mod_env is enabled
in httpd.conf, as well as having followed the instructions in the
README about the AllowOverride settings.

Now I have read the README, and changed the AllowOverride Setting, and
looked in the .htaccess file, but I still can't work out what I actually
need to do.  Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
(or better still tell me exactly what to do...)

Thanks

Lachlan McIntosh