[mythtv-users] MythWeb and

Andrew Wilson migmog at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:36:47 EST 2005

Hi Lachlan... Is it possible that in the upgrade your apache got
upgraded from 1.3 to 2? If so, it's using a different config file. I
had this problem and it took ages to figure out what was going on.

You need to ensure that apache2 is configured for
- mod_env (mine was built-in on Ubuntu 5.04)
- mod_rewrite
   ln -s /etc/apache2/mods-available/rewrite.load /etc/apache2/mods-enabled

- AllowOverride: edit /etc/apache2/apache2.conf, and insert:
<Directory "/var/www/mythweb">  # or wherever your put mythweb...
    AllowOverride All
</Directory>

- then restart apache:
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Try out mythweb again and see if it makes any difference

Hope this helps
Andrew